These are Knights Hills Association's Policies on beach and pool use. If you have any other questions or concerns, contact the member of which you are renting from.
• KHA does not employ lifeguards. Swimming is at one’s own risk.
• Children under the age of 12 are to be responsibly supervised at all times by an adult.
• No horseplay or diving is allowed on the swim dock.
• Beach furniture is arranged for the comfort and convenience of our members and guests. Abuse of the beach furniture may result in a charge to a homeowner.
• No glass or glassware is allowed on the beach.
• No pets are allowed in the beach area.
• Due to state and federal laws, KHA cannot replace sand on the beach. Therefore, no digging is allowed on the beach. Children may dig in a sand box provided for that use.
• KHA (manger or staff) reserves the right to ask for identification of anyone using the beach or beach facilities. Renters should be prepared to present their guest passes.
• Trash is the responsibility of the member, guest or renter. Please package and remove all trash as you exit the beach area. If trash barrels are full, please dispose at your own home.
• Please be courteous to neighbors in neighboring homes by keeping noise at reasonable levels.
• Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult between the 11:00 pm and 7:00 am
KHA owns and manages a common pool facility that includes an adult pool, a children’s pool, a patio area, a clubhouse, and a deck area. KHA members in good standing, their guests and renters with proper passes are welcome to enjoy the pool facility as long as Pool policies are observed. In the event that a member, guest or renter refuses to obey Pool policies, that person may be asked to leave the pool area.
• KHA does not employ lifeguards, swim at your own risk.
• Unsupervised small children are not allowed in the pool area or tennis courts.
• All infants and small children must wear leak proof, sanitary swimwear while in the pools.
• Swimmers must wear appropriate swim attire.
• Diving not allowed.
• Floatation devices larger than 36 inches or 30 inches in diameter not allowed.
• Running is not allowed in the pool facility, including patio and deck area.
• Glass containers or any glassware is not allowed in the pool facility.
• The pool facility is a smoke free area.
• Abuse of the pool facilities may result in denial of use.
• Please remove all of your trash as you exit the pool area.
• KHA reserves the right to ask for identification of anyone using the pool facility. Owners, guests, and renters should be prepared to present their KHA passes.
• Pets or animals are not allowed in the pool area or tennis courts.
• Please be courteous to the neighbors by keeping noise at a reasonable level.